Monday, March 29, 2010

Glam Americana Food for Cheap

The hardest part about Los Angeles restaurant deals is deciding where to go. For instance, I just bought a voucher for 17th Cafe on Montana Ave. in Santa Monica at Socialbuy.com ($20 for $40 worth of food.) I was browsing the menu and I just can't decide whether I want to do a Sunday brunch or lunch with mis amigos. The banana nut pancakes look bomb! But then agin, every one says that the sweet potato fries make this one of the best Los Angeles restaurant deals, which means I would have to go for lunch. And then I could order the grilled marinated Japanese eggplant sandwich, which is a delish-sounding sandwich with "Marinated in olive oil and fresh herbs, grilled and served on our rosemary bread with fresh mozzarella cheese, Roma tomatoes, roasted bell peppers and fresh basil." I'm salivating already for my Los Angeles restaurant deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment