Thursday, March 11, 2010

Banana Pancakes Make Me Happy

“I’ll make you banana pancakes – pretend like it’s the weekend now, and we can pretend it all the time.” OMG, Jack Johnson really got it right. I love banana pancakes, partly because of that song and partly because of Vivian’s Millennium Café. It's located in Studio City and it’s part of this week’s Los Angeles restaurant deals. At SocialBuy.com, (where I get a lot of my Los Angeles restaurant deals,) I found a voucher for $10 worth of food and drinks for only $5. Vivian’s is smaller, intimate and has very friendly staff. Vivian’s is great for breakfast or lunch, and the voucher is good for Monday through Friday, so you can pretend it’s the weekend just like Jack Johnson. I just love Los Angeles restaurant deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment