Monday, April 19, 2010

Living it up at Villa Blanca

I've been looking for a place for a nice graduation dinner and thought to myself, "Wouldn't be nice if I could take advantage of Los Angeles restaurant deals?" So I went was perusing my normal deal sites, and found Los Angeles restaurant deals on SocialBuy.com. One was for pizza, which is a little to casual for graduation, but then they are also offering one for Villa Blanca, for $60 worth of food for only $30. What sold me on this restaurant is the dressy/classy factor. I want something memorable and chic for my graduation dinner and something pretty "LA." This restaurant is right off Rodeo Drive and the interior is pure white and lit mostly by candlelight. They serve Mediterranean fare, like paella and sea bass. AND they have chocolate lava cakes on the menu. Sold for sure. All that and Villa Blanca is a part of those great Los Angeles restaurant deals. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment